Heavily sprayed produce GO ORGANIC: apples, cantaloupe (Mexican), carrots, celery, cherries, cucumbers, grapes (imported), green and red bell peppers, green beans, kale, lettuce, nectarines, peaches, pears, spinach, and strawberries.
Go conventional on: asparagus, avocado, bananas, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, couliflower, eggplant, grapes (from the U.S.), kiwi, mango, papaya, pineapple, plums, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, and watermelon.
Avocados are pretty much the safest conventionally-produced food on the market today.
Cold-smoked wild pacific smoked sockeye salmon
For some reason this product is often either $13-14 or $7-8 for the same exact same 8 oz. pack depending on brand and store. Find a store that sells it for $7-8.
Don’t try to skimp on eggs. Find a local farm and pay them the $4-6/dozen for quality organic free-range pastured eggs.
- Vitamin D-3 cholecalciferol – $15 for 250 ct. 5000 IU lasts a couple months at least
- Magnesium chelate comes out to about $15 per month if you’re taking 4-6 capsules a day.
- Lugol’s iodine $15 will last a couple years.
- MCT oil – $33/mo but well worth the fast, convenient energy and brain fuel.
- Collagen for $44 per month if possible. Your body won’t get these aminos in many other places.