Almond Flour – Butter Biscuits
- 2 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 3/4 tsp homemade baking powder, see recipe
- 3/4 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp grass fed butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix together the almond flour, baking powder and unrefined sea salt.
- With a pastry cutter or fork, work in the butter and coconut oil until you have a crumbly mixture.
- Add eggs and honey and mix well to form dough.
- Spoon onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Almond Flour Cheddar Biscuits
Almond Flour Biscuits (GF) http://thenourishinghome.com/2012/03/almond-flour-biscuits/
Almond Flour Biscuits ~ Low Carb • Wheat Free • Grain Free